Add Your Review …
We welcome some wonderful guests from all over the world and are very happy when they have a great experience with us.
Were you our guests? If you have stayed with us recently and would like to add your review to our guest book please fill out the form below.
We will notify you when your review is published. Thanks for staying at Berlin Apartment!
Below is a selection of testimonials from just some of our guests.
- Han K. “Today we are back in Holland after a wonderful stay in Berlin. Upon our arrival we were warmly welcomed by Rosemarie and she showed us through the apartment. It looked very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay in the apartment. Everything we needed was present; even within the smallest details. Excellent. We thank you for the nice contact we had and we will recommend your apartment to our friends in case they want to visit Berlin.”
- HJG, Trondheim, Norway. “We had a great time in Berlin, finalized with a violent thunderstorm right above the block! It was good to stay so central but still so far removed from the hustle and noise. Proximity to bus and tram also made it easy for tired feet to take a break between sights. The apartment’s location is also very kid friendly with several playgrounds, right outside the front door. Thanks to a German-English textbook we found in the apartment the kids learned lots of German words! So we are prepared to return. “
- Elisabeth K. We were four guests who rented the apartment for a week in June. The apartment is located about 10 minutes walk from the City Centre (Alexanderplatz). The street is very quiet and calm. It was great to have a grocery store just 50 meter away, and a dining area in the immediate vicinity. The four of us were very pleased with the apartment.
- Eva. We rented the apartment for 4 days and were very pleased. The apartment is pretty, practically furnished and it was very clean. We appreciated the central location close to Alexanderplatz. Despite the central location, the area was quiet, with only the birds singing. Berlin is a city for cycling. We only used the bike, which was a convenient and comfortable way to get around. The major roads have their own bicycle lanes. Thank you very much. We will recommend the apartment warmly if we hear anybody going to Berlin.
- Lars K, Trondheim. We had a fabulous stay in Berlin. The apartment is comfortable, cozy and has an optimal location. A short distance to the food store, so we could start the days with a good and fresh breakfast. So central but at the same time a quiet environment. Our first trip to Berlin that gave a taste for more. Just a pity that the time passed all too quickly. We’ll be happy to return to Barnimstrasse.
- A & T. H. Oslo. Thanks for the great weekend. Barnimtrasse is a good starting point for discovering Berlin, especially Mitte and the historic centre. We were well acquainted with Alexanderplatz and Hackesche Markt, and in particular we recommend hiking up around Prenzlauer Berg. The apartment is bright, clean, warm and practical, as well as completely free of noise.
- R.K. Oslo. We had a very nice stay in Berlin. The apartment had everything we needed and if it was something we were wondering about, Rosemarie was serviceminded and helpful! We hope to rent it again if we go back.
- Aud & Svein from Orland/Norway. At the end of January we had the pleasure to stay in Barnimstrasse 12. A nice apartment, with everything one might need. Just a few hundred metres from the bus No. 200 which brought us to the most wonderful places. Without having to take the glory from anything else, in the month of January we strongly recommend “the long night of the museums” with museums open until 2am.
- E.Ø. Oslo. We had a super Christmas weekend in Berlin. The apartment was beyond all expectations. Spotlessly clean, modern furnishings and not to mention very centrally located in East Berlin, near Alexanderplatz. The bedrooms face towards a nice, small park and there was very little noise. At the same time, the apartment is located just a few minutes from both trams and buses.
- C. Morrison. Australia. Nice apartment, very clean and comfortable. Close to transport and shops and Rosemarie who greets you is a lovely lady. Also very close to an amazing park. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- O.A. Gastiain. Spain. We would like to thank you for renting us your apartment, it was really really nice and clean. We loved our accommodation there and Berlin in general, it is a very interesting city.